Re: [Groff] using gpic

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] using gpic
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 09:19:47 +0100

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

> 6. If anyone can suggest a simpler and more straightforward approach,
> you would be doing some of us a service!

I've wondered a few times in the past about having a -mdraw macro
package which provided macros given higher-level drawing primitives that
troff, as well as more readable ones, for times when pic isn't a good
fit, e.g. a need to draw arbitarily on the page as opposed to drawing a
picture to fit into the flow of text, crop marks would be a too simple
example.

Cheers,

Ralph.