[Groff] .ch request query

From: Dean Allen Provins
Subject: [Groff] .ch request query
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:17:30 -0600

Hello:

I had reason to place two traps at the same location, and as ".wh" at
the same place causes the second to overwrite the first (or so I
understood), I created the second at another trap location, and tried to
"move" it to the first.  This seemed not to work with groff version
1.19.  Example code follows, and the postscript output is attached.

Groff was executed as:

        groff -Tps -ms test50.s > a.ps

What have I done wrong?

Regards,