[Groff] www.tmac -- .MPIMG enhancement

From: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
Subject: [Groff] www.tmac -- .MPIMG enhancement
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:54:47 +0200

Hello,
asking for an idea to improve the .MPIMG macro.
As currently implemented the macro fills the text around a picture without any
gap between the image and the text, at least in PS output. Im looking for
suggestions how an additional parameter to the macro should look like.
Currently I use a global number register to arrange this gap:

.nr www-image-gap 1c
.MPIMG -R pic/pic-002.png 8c
blabla ..
.nr www-image-gap 1c
.MPIMG -L pic/3.png 8c
blabla ..

What would be the best parameter arrangement?
I can provide a patch for www.tmac then.

Best regards
 Heinz

--

with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

   Heinz-Jürgen Oertel