Re: [Groff] tbl query

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: [Groff] tbl query
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:42:54 -0400

On Saturday 14 June 2003 07:37 am, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > > No, .na *only* seems to have an effect if it occurs within the T{...T}
> > > block.
> >
> > Not here it doesn't with 1.17.2.
>
> It works also with the current CVS.

You're quite right - and it works with 1.19.  In fact, the problem turns out
to be with the -me macros, which I'm using.  The tables work exactly as Ralph
says with the -ms and -mm macros (or with no macros at all), but if processed
with -me, the text blocks are always adjusted.  I'm guessing the bug might be
in the -me definition of TS, but I can't see it yet...

R.
--
Robert Goulding
Society of Fellows