[Groff] MacOS classic port of groff

From: Ralph Graulich
Subject: [Groff] MacOS classic port of groff
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 17:47:24 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I try to convince a friend of mine to use groff for his typesetting, but
he only uses his two Macintosh computers, both running MacOS classic
(8.1 and 9.2).

I know it's fairly easy to build groff on MacOS X, did this myself, and it
runs fine. However, he needs a package for classic MacOS. I don't know
wether a classic MacOS package exists at all, as I imagine it can be quite
tedious to emulate all the pipes by heavy apple scripting... but, any help
is appreciated.

Kind regards
... Ralph ...