Re: [Groff] mom problems

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] mom problems
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:30:59 +0200 (CEST)

> As with you, it's way beyond me to understand what the problem is.
> Werner -- any help?  .return used to simply stop processing and exit
> from a macro.  Has that changed?  I hope not.

I've modified the `return' request to return twice (i.e., from the
current macro and from the macro one level higher) in case there is an
argument -- I need this to handle `return' in trace.tmac.  Due to a
bug the following cases

  .return \}

and

  .return \"

were also treated as arguments.  This is fixed now.