Re: [Groff] ms macro and PO (left margin)

From: Ralph Graulich
Subject: Re: [Groff] ms macro and PO (left margin)
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:49:57 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Robert,

> This is a bug in -ms which was discussed here a while ago; Werner (I
> think) provided a patch, but I guess it wasn't incorporated into the
> source.  But all you need to do, if you're setting the page-offset to X,
> is:
[...]

Many thanks for your fast answer to my problem. Using your solution works
fine.

Regarding incorporating the patch into source: I'm using the current 1.19
version of groff and it's still facing that problem. So if Werner reads
this, maybe he can include the patch into the next release.

Kind regards
... Ralph ...