Re: [Groff] Problem with diversion

From: Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Problem with diversion
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 06:38:41 -0500

At 05:53 a.m. 28/04/2003, Jorgen Grahn wrote:
When I read the word 'troglodyte', I think of the Wren (Troglodytes
troglodytes), a delightful little bird spread over most of the Northern
hemisphere (if you count all the species in the genus: Cactus Wren, Carolina
Wren, ...)

Ahh! The beautiful wrens! Yes, yes. But... You are talking to an evolutionary ecologist that can't remember the binary name of anything without a taxonomic key at hand :).

Would make a great O'Reilly cover, too ;-)

Ahh yes, but the perfect cover for a troff book would be a Velociraptor (you know, Chrichton's Jurassic Park and all...).