Re: [Groff] UTP - status/stasis report

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP - status/stasis report
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 15:41:35 +0100

Hi Larry K.,

> I should also ask ibiblio.org; they host a lot of ebooks and the like.

That's an idea.  Although I don't think they provide the CVS side of
things.

> Lars suggested that Debian's Alioth (alioth.debian.org) might be a
> good place to try...

Since it is a `SourceForge' it would give bug-tracking as well as CVS.

> Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > Alternatively, I can still offer ffii.org...
>
> "Still"? I must have missed or (at least as likely) forgotten the
> original offer

You beat me to writing this bit  :-)

> but I think I'd have jumped on it if I'd seen it.  FFII, being the
> home of groff, would be the obvious choice....

Sounds good to me.  Is Werner OK with UTP-stuff continuing to make a
little noise on the groff list?

Cheers,

Ralph.