[Groff] Sourceforge's "final answer"

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] Sourceforge's "final answer"
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:51:33 -0500

Looks like we came to the party a couple of years too late:

It is true we do have some content based projects on the site.

Over the past three+ years, our criteria (and formality) for
approving projects has changed.  We have grandfarthered
projects that have already been approved that are content
based projects.

Thank you for your understanding.

So the search for hosting continues.

Lars suggested that Debian's Alioth (alioth.debian.org) might
be a good place to try... is there a Debian developer on the list
who's willing to "champion" the application? I'll do the grunt
work, but since Alioth "provides facilities to free software
projects supported by Debian developers" it would probably
be helpful to have one or two developers supporting me. ;-)

--
Larry Kollar        k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: the Revival