Re: [Groff] MM - top and bottom

From: Jörgen Hägg
Subject: Re: [Groff] MM - top and bottom
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 07:05:00 +0200

> You'll notice that this doesn't change pg*header-size nor pg-footer-size.
> Hmmmm.. Either this is a bug or the pg* macros are not what I think they
> are (quite probably ;). I'll have to read m.tmac again. Joergen?

Actually, all pg*-variables are internal, they are not supposed to
appear in documents. If the header or footersize changes, then
the traps must also be moved. That's what VM does. (address@hidden)

The rule is: All lower case variables are internal, all variables
that begins with a capital are for public use.