Re: [Groff] UTP - status/stasis report

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP - status/stasis report
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:36:25 -0500

Alejandro Lopez-Valencia wrote:

You still can try with sunsite.dk and with berlios.de (not too sure about tigris.org but also worth a try).

Thanks for the suggestions. I should also ask ibiblio.org; they host a lot of ebooks and the like.

I find their position hypocritical to say the least. To prove my point, take a look at these "projects":

[list of content-based projects on SF]

Soo... I would actually forward a copy of SourceForge's answer to http://opensource.org/ and let them have a field day.

Hmmmm... well, the letter *did* go on to say that I could do blah blah blah if I felt their decision was in error. I think before I try anything else, I'll point to those projects & claim a precedent. If they dig in, I'll consider making some noise. :-)

Thanks for the list of projects & the other sites... I think they'll be a big help. Things will work out.
--
Larry Kollar        k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: the Revival