Re: [Groff] Unix Man Pages

From: John Poltorak
Subject: Re: [Groff] Unix Man Pages
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:23:57 +0000

With all this talk of Man Pages, I wonder if someone could help me out
with a problem or suggest where I could get help...

Is there a single source for MAN which everyone uses?

I've been trying to build man v1.5k which I've obtained here:-

ftp://ftp.win.tue.nl/pub/linux-local/utils/man/

I'm not using a Unix environment, and have been unable to build MAN,
although I can build GROFF straight from the tarball without any problems.
Is MAN much more closely linked to Unix rather than being geared up for
being built in a cross platform environment?

Does anyone know of any mailing list for discussing MAN?

--
John