[Groff] grops output, a4 format and ps2pdf problem

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: [Groff] grops output, a4 format and ps2pdf problem
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:20:50 +0100

Brest, le vendredi 28 février

Hi,

I told about my ps2pdf / a4 format problem, and I was answered
that newer versions of groff solved it. But I forgot to tell
something. I use a very old computer with only 9Mb space left
ont he disk. I can't compile or install anything. I will buy a
new computer soon, but this is another question. What I wanted
to ask was in fact: how I could "by hand" change the final postscript
output in order to fix the ps2pdf problem. I noticed that adding
the %%DocumentMedia line provided by the a2ps output was not
enough. My question was in fact: what other lines should I add
in the postscript document according to the grops way of printing.

Thank you,

--
Deux choses remplissent le coeur d'une admiration et d'une vénération
toujours nouvelles et toujours croissantes, à mesure que la réflexion