[Groff] bug in hpftodit

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] bug in hpftodit
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:51:14 +0100 (CET)

I've just fixed a bug in hfptodit which seems to be there since ever.

Contrary to the PCL 5 developer's guide, ascent values can be
negative.  On Colin's image 3.jpg you can see a large amount of
whitespace above the `_', because the height of the underscore is
ridiculously high: A signed 16bit integer has been read as unsigned.

This is fixed now; consequently, I've regenerated all LJ4 font
description files.