Re: [Groff] MSL for PCL5 needed!

From: Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] MSL for PCL5 needed!
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 06:17:53 -0500

At 08:36 a.m. 22/02/2003 +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> I have a copy of the document (dated September 1994).  I can scan
> what ever you require.  What format and resolution do you prefer,
> and do you want ALL of appendices B and D?

Fortunately, the links already given on the list point to PCLCmpr.zip
which contains images of glyphs together with the MSL numbers.  I
have now what I need, thanks.

Hmmm.. probably because I didn't send that message to the list, actually :) Here are the links for anyone interested:

http://www.lprng.com/DISTRIB/RESOURCES/DOCS/

The PCL5 reference is in this file:

http://www.lprng.com/DISTRIB/RESOURCES/DOCS/PCLCmpr.zip

A trifle at 26.5 Mb ;)

--
Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
python -c "print('ZHJhZHVsQDAwN211bmRvLmNvbQ=='.decode('base64'))"

The limits of my language are the limits of my world.
                                  Ludwig Wittgenstein