[Groff] FW: GNU groff - Version 1.18.1 (stable) released on 2002-10-09

From: Sanjesh Parmar
Subject: [Groff] FW: GNU groff - Version 1.18.1 (stable) released on 2002-10-09
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:11:47 -0000

I have had an undeliverable notice for address@hidden, address@hidden and
address@hidden Can you please pass the bug report below on to the relevant
people.

Thanks

The information in this e-mail, (which includes any files transmitted with
it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for
the addressee only.  If you have received it in error, please destroy any
copies and delete it from your system notifying the sender immediately. Any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. E-mail communications are not secure and therefore Rolfe and
Nolan does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this
message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of Rolfe and Nolan.