[Groff] How to embed fonts

From: Rüdiger Härtel
Subject: [Groff] How to embed fonts
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:18:18 +0100

Hello,

I am searching for a way to embed fonts into ps-files produced with groff.
Ghostscript can embed fonts when producing the pdf file with the flag
-dEmbedAllFonts=true.

But this is one step too late I think. I guess that I have to tell groff to
embed the fonts into the ps file.

At some place I found that 'includeres' will do the job but it requires the
files named like the fonts e.g. Times-Roman ...
Why do I need those files when the fonts TI TR ... are already there?

Any hints or pointers are welcome.

TIA,

        Rüdiger