[Groff] New release of the mom macros

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: [Groff] New release of the mom macros
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:38:36 -0500

Hi, all.

A couple of weeks ago, James Ramsey sent me suggested changes and
additions to the mom macros, which made me realise that with one thing
and another, I'd been neglecting mom.  (Very naughty son am I.)

Anyway, James' ideas were good ones (many thanks, James), so I've
incorporated them into the mom macros and done some bug fixing and
cleaning up as well.

If you're in a hurry, the new version of mom is available, as
always, at

    http://www.ncf.ca/~df191/mom.html

Otherwise, I've sent patches off the Werner, and once he's applied
them, you can check mom out from the groff repository.

        | "For-profit medical care is the Hippocratic equivalent of |
        |                   for-profit religion."                   |
PTPi
Peter Schaffter
320 Gordon Street
Fergus, Ontario
CANADA  N1M 2W3

A confirmed GNU/Linuxer. Sorry, I don't do Windows.