Re: [Groff] UTP - should we use version control?

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP - should we use version control?
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:08:54 -0500

I got the last version of appa.t.gz from Larry's site and it seems that I have
a 'newer' (or better?) one on my PC.

*sigh*
Send me a diff or gzip the whole file & send it to me off-list, please....

 This remembers me that I wanted suggest
using at lest a simple version control mechanism for the files.

I'm *hoping* to move the project to SourceForge or Savannah before
we release the revived version. The major contributors will have
commit access & things should go a bit more smoothly.

 I use RCS on
my PC and the files with a slightly modified Header:

I like that. I'll make sure that gets done once we get the project
registered.

--
Larry Kollar        k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: the Revival