[Groff] Re: Old *roff utilities - found a diffmk, any checkmm?

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: [Groff] Re: Old *roff utilities - found a diffmk, any checkmm?
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:37:33 -0800 (PST)

Noone seemed real interested in checkmm when I brought it up in July
so I didn't pursue it.  But I just sent mail to a buddy who is still
on the inside at SCO (it's a very small, select group) to see if he
knows where the source is and if they would like to donate it to us.

I'll let you know what I hear.
Meg