Re: [Groff] Building GROFF

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Building GROFF
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:45:26 +0100 (CET)

> Is there a FAQ relating to building GROFF?

Have a look at

  http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~vtgf3mpr/indxos2.htm

SAWATAICHI Jun <address@hidden> has ported groff 1.17.2 to OS/2;
I don't know whether newer ports are available.

My final goal is to make groff compile out of the box on OS/2 also:
Some of his changes are already in the current sources, some aren't.
It seems that Jun hasn't much time to work on it...

In case you are a programmer you could try current CVS snapshots,
providing modifications based on Jun's patches.

> I'm hoping to build it on OS/2 and would like to know where to look
> if/when I have some problems.

Write to this list, probably with a CC to Jun.