Re: CVS broken. Was: Re: [Groff] PS font metrics change (again)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: CVS broken. Was: Re: [Groff] PS font metrics change (again)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:20:28 +0100 (CET)

> ANy news as to when it will be on line again (or did I miss something)?
>
> I now get: /var/cvs: no such repository

Due to a severe security bug in CVS 1.11.4 and below (enabling the
execution of arbitrary code on the CVS server machine) anonymous
access has been disabled temporarily.  As soon as the maintainer of
ffii.org has upgraded the server to a newer version the CVS archive
should be back.

Meanwhile, please use the snapshot tarballs instead.