Re: [Groff] Q: Text right-adjusted, decimal comma for tbl, switching fr

From: Manas Laha
Subject: Re: [Groff] Q: Text right-adjusted, decimal comma for tbl, switching from 2c to 1c
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:57:35 +0530

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:35:18 +0100 Patrik Schindler <address@hidden>
wrote:

<snip>
> Another thing I stumbled over: Is it possible to suppress the page break=
>  after switchback from .2c to .1c?

</snip>

I use the -me macros, too. And Eric Allman's excellent tutorial is what
made me go for it.

I often switch back and forth between .1c and .2c within a document.
Sometimes there are problems, like text and pictures being misplaced
immediately after the switch is made. But I never yet got a page break
after such a switch (groff versions 1.15 through 1.18).

You may send me a sample of the problematic text (offlist?) which I
shall try out to see if the problem replicates and, if it does, attempt
a work-around.

- Manas Laha