Re: [Groff] groff documentation

From: Larry McVoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff documentation
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:10:32 -0800

> Earlier this year it was changed to be a BSD-style license, so it's
> definitely OK.

On top of that, Dennis pretty much gave me permission to take over the
maintainence of these docs.  He was a little cagey about it because of
all the legalities involved but I was left with the impression that if
the crap ever hit the fan he'd at least stand up and say that these it
was a good thing that the docs were living and that he knew I was doing
it.  While I'm not willing to do this as a BitMover thing, I am willing
to take on the risk personally.  I know some of the Caldera people and
I think they are quite reasonable folks so I am not that worried.
--
---
Larry McVoy              lm at bitmover.com
http://www.bitmover.com/lm