[groff] [bug] red hat 8 groff 1.18

From: Julio Roberto Arro
Subject: [groff] [bug] red hat 8 groff 1.18
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:41:48 -0300 (ART)

Hi!

I was using groff some time and I wrote e lot of ms
documents.
This week I instaled Red Hat 8 and I found that the
groff in this distribution do not work as I expected.
The postcript files that groff generate do not start
on the top of the page.

A simple document as this:

one
.br
two
.br
three
.br
four
.br
five
.br
six
.br
seven
.br
eight
.br
nine
.br
ten
.br
eleven

produce a postscript file as out.ps that you can find
attached.

groff -v  -->

GNU groff version 1.18
GNU groff comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of groff and its
subprograms
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file
named COPYING.

called subprograms:

GNU grops (groff) version 1.18
GNU troff (groff) version 1.18

The some version of groff under sparc solaris
work without problems.
I unistaled groff 1.18 and then I tryed with groff
1.18.1 and I got the same under Red Hat.

What can I do?

Thanks

Roberto

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en
Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html