[Groff] Setting papersize

From: Robert D. Goulding
Subject: [Groff] Setting papersize
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:15:33 -0500 (EST)

I have papersize set to `letter' in devps/DESC - which is what I usually
use.  I have to send an article as pdf to a UK publisher, so I give the
command:

groff -ms -P -pA4 -P -g article.ms | ps2pdf - article.pdf

but when I open article.pdf in acroread, the papersize is still reported
as 8.5x11.  When I generate an intermediate Postscript file, there is no
comment setting the papersize, as there always is with dvips (IIRC).

How can I solve this?  I really need acroread to report the pagesize as
A4.

Thanks,
Robert.

--