Re: [Groff] .PSPIC with text fill?

From: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
Subject: Re: [Groff] .PSPIC with text fill?
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:30:08 +0100

Did you see the
.\" --------------------------------------------------------------------
.\" MPIMG [-R|-L] filename [width] [height]
.\"
.\"   Include a png image and wrap text around it.  It will work for
.\"   -Tps and -Thtml.  The default value for WIDTH is 1i; default value
.\"   for HEIGHT is WIDTH; the default alignment is left (-L).
.\"
.\" Note: This macro can only be used with the `-U' option of groff,
.\"       activating unsafe mode, if not used with -Thtml; the PNG image
.\"       is then converted to the EPS format using netpbm utilities.
.\"

in www.tmac

Best Regards
  Heinz