[Groff] Any issues with GCC 3.0?

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] Any issues with GCC 3.0?
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:44:16 -0500

I've been trying to help Michael Driscoll track down the
problem he's having with getting groff to work properly
with MacOS X. We've pretty much ruled out grops and geqn
as the problems... which leaves gtroff itself. Comparing
intermediate (device independent) output shows up some
significant differences.

I don't think it's an endian issue, since 1.18 compiles
and runs OK on a PPC Linux system -- using gcc 2.95.x.
So I wonder whether anyone has any problems compiling
groff with gcc 3.0 on any architecture.

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the