[Groff] UTP updates

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] UTP updates
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:04:28 -0400

Thanks to Michael doing what I *should* have done in the first
place, I learned that some changes I made to chapter 2 & 7
caused some problems. I've fixed them & put the changes up.

That'll teach me not to make changes w/o looking at the output....

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the