[Groff] UTP - source tarball & PDF available

From: kollar
Subject: [Groff] UTP - source tarball & PDF available
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:30:58 -0500

I've uploaded a tarball containing all the source files
to the UTP as it stands this afternoon (with Michael's
fixes applied), and a gzip'ed PDF of same, to the UTP
web site:

 http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/utp/utp_book.tar.gz (424KB)
 http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/utp/utp_book.pdf.gz (1.4MB)

The UTP home page also has links to these files.

The source tarball also includes utp.mac and a utp_book.t
file to build it; the PDF is formatted for US_letter but
should be easy enough to print on A4 paper. The PDF totals
467 pages, so I don't suppose that many people will print
the whole thing anyway. :-)  Unfortunately, the table of
contents is not being generated -- I'll look into that if
Jon doesn't.

I don't expect too many more updates until the end of
month, so the book (minus Appendix B) should be semi-
stable for a couple of weeks (I'll repost if we get a
working TOC).

Those of you who have contributed to this project (and
continue to contribute!) deserve a big "thanks" from
everyone.

        Larry