[Groff] UTP Proofreading

From: Michael Hobgood
Subject: [Groff] UTP Proofreading
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:50:08 -0500

        I will make an offer to the UTP project
participants.  Several of the chapters and
appendices need proofreading.  I am willing to
do that.  I can send any corrections to the
individuals that transcribed/marked-up the material
or I can send the corrections to Larry.
        Mahas Laha estimates he will be finished
with Appendix B by the end of September.  I am
leaving later today for a vacation, and will
return about the end of September.  Upon my
return, I will have plenty of time to proofread
the material.
        If you like this idea, just drop an email
to the list.  I won't have access to the internet
while I am gone, but the first thing I will do
upon return is to check my mail.

Cordially,
Michael Hobgood