[Groff] gpresent problem (revisited)

From: janez . zemva
Subject: [Groff] gpresent problem (revisited)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:44:54 -0600

hi all, some time ago I read the gpresent problem was solved, so I promptly uninstalled groff-1.17 and lo and behold... It still does not work with 1.18! Maybe with the development version? (i.e. groff-current) Anyhow, can anyone help... I do not want to deinstall 1.18. Pointers to a patched gpresent package would be highly welcome... ftp://ftp.ffii.org/pub/groff/contrib/ does not contain anything.
janez zemva