[Groff] Proofed Chapters 1,2,4

From: Michael Hobgood
Subject: [Groff] Proofed Chapters 1,2,4
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:18:40 -0500

I just sent Larry proofread chapters 1,2,4.

If someone would, please look at the original PDF
for chapter 4 and help clarify two of the glyphs
in the font figures.

In the special fonts, the times roman looks like
it is using \(== followed by \(ap.

In the helvetica fonts, the glyphs look like
they are showing \(== followed by \(mi.

I can't really tell from the PDF, poor eyesight
I guess.  I put them as \(== and \(mi.  If
I'm wrong, I need to fix it.

Also, I would like to publicly thank Stewart
and Colin for taking the time and effort to
get the chapters ready for markup.  Any and
all errors that remain in those chapters are
entirely _my_fault_.

Michael Hobgood