Re: [Groff] UTP document translation, bloatware, and MS Offfice

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP document translation, bloatware, and MS Offfice
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 23:23:58 -0400

Alejandro López-Valencia  wrote:

> > I'm planning to rewrite the mm manpage in the same way I rewrote
> > the ms manpage earlier this year. I had to really dig through
> > that manpage, though, to find out just how *great* mm really is;
> > I hope to make it more obvious to others.
>
> I've been considering writing up a "primer" sort of document too. I'd
> love to collaborate with you on such project.

Chapter 6 of the UTP has a pretty good introduction to mm.
I'd like to expand on that, once we have all the markup
finished -- add info on customizing cover sheets, page layout,
and so on.

But I won't start on that until we have the markup finished
(just a few more files to go though). But when we get started,
I'll take all the help I can get. :-) Meanwhile, I'm hacking
the manpage.

        Larry