Re: [Groff] troff syntax and useability

From: Rob Scovell
Subject: Re: [Groff] troff syntax and useability
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:29:57 +1200

Thank you for all your answers. I will do the following things. Credits in brackets:

1. Get hold of mom and try her out, if that doesn't sound too Oedipal (Peter Schaffter). 2. Download groff.texinfo, grab a sofa in my favourite cafe, and help their cashflow for a few hours (Ted Harding, Werner Lemberg). 3. Get a Zen Master to help me attain the next spiritual level of the ancient mystical practice of typesetting (Tadziu Hoffmann).

Oh and -- hi Ralph! Good to see you -- see I did end up in New Zealand! And yes, I've stopped sniggering, Stewart. (I know a thing or two about Stewart's advanced heuristics ...)