[Groff] Re: Groff digest, Vol 1 #898 - 17 msgs

From: Larry McVoy
Subject: [Groff] Re: Groff digest, Vol 1 #898 - 17 msgs
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:32:38 -0700

> > ...This might suggest the need for CVS to ease keeping track of who's
> > changed what, when, and why.
>
> Perhaps I should apply for some space at Savannah or SourceForge?

We'd love to host this in BitKeeper on bkbits.net.  If there is a tarball
of your CVS tree available, point me at it, we'll convert it to BitKeeper
and send it back.  You can play with it and decide if you like it.

BK is a much nicer fit for the sort of thing you want, we provide very
nice merging/browsing tools.  BK is what the Linux kernel guys use, for
what that is worth...
--
---
Larry McVoy              lm at bitmover.com