Re: [Groff] UTP project

From: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP project
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:00:57 +0200

-- sorry list, the email did not reach Manas directly --
Hi
I started with typing and marking up appendix A.
I don't have a lot of spare time, so I expect it take at least one week
to finish this appendix. It would be nice if you could take it.
Otherwise I can start with app. B may be in the mid or end of September.

 Heinz

Am Montag, 26. August 2002 17:58 schrieben Sie: