[Groff] Re: checkmac??

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: [Groff] Re: checkmac??
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 01:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

--- Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
> > What about porting checkmac or something similar to check the troff
> > coding in the doc source?  It doesn't seem to be part of the groff
> > distribution.
>
> What's checkmac?

Whoops, I should have said checkmm -- I think that was the more general
name.  It's a tool that is included with the UNIX *roff tools -- flags
things like missing .LE's, unmatched quotes, and so forth in the doc
source.

I don't know if there is an equivalent checkms tool -- I've never heard of
one, but I've also never worked with ms macros before.

meg