[Groff] I'm back

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] I'm back
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:54:30 -0400

Vacation was wonderful (they usually are) -- Michigan is a great
place, especially in the summer.

Anyway, I've uploaded updated chapters 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15,
17, and 18 to the web page. I fixed the problems in Chapter 3
(yup, I had a look at the archives) by placing a .ne xx before
the problematic displays. Following a neat suggestion by Lars
Segerlund, I'm going to start formatting the marked-up pages
using -Thtml and adding those to the site.

I saw groff 1.18 come out just as I was leaving -- great job,
Werner!). Are people still having problems formatting UTP with
1.18, or have those things been fixed?

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the