Re: [Groff] UTP Chapters and problems with macros.

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP Chapters and problems with macros.
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:01:05 -0700 (PDT)

I will look at these when they are posted.  As for
the rewrite, I'm hoping I can do some of the chapters.
I've been scratching a few notes as I go along, but
I think we agreed that we wanted to finish getting
the original chapters coded before we started explicit
conversations about the rewrite, correct?

meg