[Groff] Possible Bug with 1.18

From: Michael Hobgood
Subject: [Groff] Possible Bug with 1.18
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:01:42 -0500

Greetings:

        I just emailed Larry new proofed copies of Chapters
15 and 18 of the UTP.  Give him a couple of days to
get them posted.
        After mailing the chapters to Larry, I installed
the new groff 1.18.  After I did this, Chapter 15 will
no longer build.  So, you will need 1.17.2 to build it.
All of the remaining chapters (8,9,10,14,17,18) build
correctly under 1.17.2 and 1.18
        If possible, I'll narrow down the problem with
Chapter 15.  Until I (or someone else) figures out what
is wrong, you will have to use 1.17.2 to get a correctly
formatted Chapter 15.  Sorry for this inconvience.

        Once Larry gets the new copies of 15 & 18 up, all
chapters that have my name by them should be correct.

Cordially,
Michael Hobgood