Re: [Groff] Edit comments for ch06.t

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] Edit comments for ch06.t
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:27:35 -0700 (PDT)

It looks great, Larry!  Just a couple little things...

I get the following errors building:

address@hidden utp]$ groff -pt -ms ch06.t > ch06.ps
ch06.t:1372: warning: indent cannot be negative
ch06.t:1382: warning: indent cannot be negative

Other problems in the revised version:

- Page 16, a boxed example has "I" outside the splined
  box.  But in general, these boxes are looking much better!
- Figures 1.4 and 1.5...  They are moved -- do we need to insert
  some transition text like "The following example illustrates
  the use of nested numbered and alphabetic lists to produce
  an outline:" or something?  Maybe this is for the rewrite...