[Groff] typographic style discussion

From: Steve Izma
Subject: [Groff] typographic style discussion
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:01:08 -0500

> Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Meg McRoberts <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: UTP paragraph spacing
> To: Steve Izma <address@hidden>, address@hidden
>
> I'm loving this discussion, but how many of the rest of you are
> interested?  Should we take it off-list if we want to continue?
>
> Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:32:06 +0200 (CEST)
> To: address@hidden
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: UTP paragraph spacing
> From: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>
>

> > I'm loving this discussion, but how many of the rest of you are
> > interested?  Should we take it off-list if we want to continue?
>
> No.  Typographical issues *are* related to groff...
>

>    Werner

Dear folks,

I'm glad we're interested in discussing these things and I'm
anxious to go further, but I'm going to need to spend a fair bit
of my spare time over the next few days finishing my chapter of
UTP. This will also give me an opportunity to think more closely
about the typographic details of this particular project. But
don't let that stop the discussion.

        -- Steve

--
Steve Izma,                               (519) 884-0710 ext. 6125
    Wilfrid Laurier University Press      FAX: (519) 725-1399