Re: [Groff] UTP Macro bugs

From: Jon Snader
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP Macro bugs
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:16:00 -0400

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 05:00:26PM -0700, Meg McRoberts wrote:

> This is a much smaller file than the old utp.mac file -- were we supposed
> to just add this to the existing file?
>
> I replaced my old utp.mac file with this before I realized the problem.
> I've lost track -- is the version on the website current or was there
> a newer one floating around?

The latest one is the version I sent in the two messages yesterday.
Look at line 11 of the file; it should say ``version of 17 July 2002.''

These files are just gzipped versions of the straight utp.mac file.
Some of the others were tarred first, and also included the utp.t
file, so they were larger.

Jon Snader