[Groff] ch07.t edit

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: [Groff] ch07.t edit
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:52:11 -0700 (PDT)

I am attaching edit comments for ch07.t .  Michael, I know you said you
wanted just proofreading for content -- which seems to be in pretty good
shape -- but I did find a couple glaring formatting problems that I noted.

Vis a vis an earlier discussion, this chapter has some tbl's surrounded
with .RS/.RE, I think in an attempt to get them indented but not centered.
Alas, this seems to prevent the tbl from formatting at all.  I tried
replacing this with the .in +5n/.in -5n that Jon suggested and the tbl's
work fine.

meg