[Groff] [UTP] UTP macros again

From: Jon Snader
Subject: [Groff] [UTP] UTP macros again
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:58:30 -0400

UTPers,

Attached is the latest revision of the UTP macros.  This set fixes the
problems that Meg described in the Chapter 6 output:

  Inappropriate page breaks
  More space between the top of an SS box and the first line in it
  Sometimes the lines were jammed up against the left edge of an SS box

I also made the SS box take up the whole width of the page.  I can't
imagine what I was thinking when I scaled the width to the width of
the text.  The ``screen shots'' now look a lot better.

As usual, let the list know if you find any problems.

Jon Snader