[Groff] MTO broken?

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: [Groff] MTO broken?
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:36:31 -0400

Yea!  The cvs server is back on line!  Thanks to whomever got it up and
running again.

I updated and built the latest groff today, and noticed something.  In
those man pages that use the .MTO macro, the standard

    man <whatever>

command isn't printing what comes after .MTO.  For example, the output
of

    man groff_diff

for basic terminal viewing produces, after AUTHORS

       Copyright (C) 1989, 2001, 2002 Free  Software  Foundation,
       Inc.

       This  document  is  distributed under the terms of the FDL
       (GNU Free Documentation License)  version  1.1  or  later.
       You should have received a copy of the FDL on your system,
       it is also available on-line  at  the  http://www.gnu.org/
       copyleft/fdl.html  <GNU copyleft site>.  This document was
       written by James Clark, with modifications by and

       This document is part of groff, the GNU roff distribution.
       etc...

The mailtos and names after "...with modifications by..." are
completely absent.  man -H produces the same result.

Bug, something I did wrong, or something I don't know?

--
PTPi
Peter Schaffter

A confirmed GNU/Linuxer. Sorry, I don't do Windows.