[Groff] UTP Macro bugs

From: Jon Snader
Subject: [Groff] UTP Macro bugs
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:18:02 -0400

UTPers,

As an experiment I added 1v worth of space before drawing the box
for the SS macro.  That improves things immensely.  I made this
configurable by spacing down the amount in the register SS_prefix,
and set that to 1v in .utp.  If you want to try other values, just
reset SS_prefix to something else after the .utp call.

Also, I noticed in ch05.t that the SS box included the running head in
a couple of instances, so I fixed that too.  If you have already
marked up your chapter to put spaces before the SS box by hand, you
can merely set SS_prefix to 0.

Since Larry is on vacation and I'm not sure he can post these changes,
I am including (just) the macros in this email.

Jon Snader