[Groff] First edit of Chapter 5

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: [Groff] First edit of Chapter 5
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 01:35:23 -0700 (PDT)

I have completed a first-pass edit of Chapter 5 of the UTP.  All content
seems to be in place.

I note some formatting issues, some of which are coding issues and some of
which may be tools issues.  Use or ignore as you choose.

I was going to hold all comments until I had done all chapters and could really
hit the consistency issues but decided to send individual chapter notes as I
have them.

-- meg